You’ve probably heard about bioidentical hormone therapy (BHT), but there’s a lot of conflicting information out there. Here are some facts about BioTe to help you make informed choices about your BHT treatment.
- The hormones used in BioTE are bioidentical. That means they are identical to the hormones your body already produces. Because your body knows what to do with them, you’re likely to have better results with BioTE than with a synthetic Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) treatment.
- BioTE uses pure hormone pellets that dissolve completely and produce no byproducts. The blood flow around where the pellet is inserted picks up what it needs when it needs it– no ups and downs!
- Male patients need pellets every 4-5 months. Female patients usually need them more often (every 3-4 months)
- While everyone is different, we’ve observed many positive results from both male and female patients.
Here are some of the most common:
- Increased stamina
- More muscle mass
- Improved libido
- Migraine relief
- Menopause and perimenopausal symptoms
- Minimize presence of risk factors for stroke, heart disease, Alzheimer’s, certain cancers, and bone loss
- Youthful and healthy appearance
- Easier to “think on your feet”
- Effectively manage depression symptoms
- More energy
- More regulated sleep cycle
- Hair growth or regrowth
It’s easy to see why more and more men and women are excited to try bioidentical hormone therapy, and are loving their results. We’ve loved helping patients meet their health and wellness goals, and get their sense of vitality back along the way.
We know it’s scary to start any new treatment, especially when others haven’t worked in the past. Our team is dedicated to your care and will do whatever we can to answer your questions clearly and compassionately– every step of the way.
We’re excited to help your body be its best with the hormones it needs—and knows how to use—and nothing extra.
Are you ready to take your health back? We’re ready to help. Contact us for a free consultation today.